Unable to delete Facebook account despite several attempts: Try this
We understand your Facebook addiction and your plight of not been able to delete Facebook account permanently. It happens sometimes that:
- Your Facebook deletion page might not open
- The Facebook account might not get deleted despite several attempts
or may be any other technical error which stops account deletion process. So we have come with a full & final process through which your account shall be deleted, no matter what the technical issues might be.
Steps to delete Facebook account
Create a Gmail account: Create Gmail Account
- Please don’t fill your contact number while making this Gmail account. Else you won’t be able to delete your facebook account permanently.
- Generate a password via Random Password Generator
- Please make sure that you don’t create your Gmail account with your decided password, otherwise, you won’t be able to delete your facebook account permanently.
- Write the password on a paper.
Open your facebook account and click on the drop down menu which is an inverted triangle.
Go to settings
Click on the edit in the settings in General Settings category
Click on change
Write down the new Gmail address that we created in step 1.
Write down your Facebook password and press submit.
Open you Gmail of new Gmail account and open the newly received mail from Facebook. Click on Confirm.
So as we have changed the email linked to the Facebook account, you can throw that paper on which you had written the Gmail password.
Create a random password using random password generator
Write the password on a paper.
Now go to Facebook Setting and then to Security and Login. In the login row and click on edit.
Go to account settings and in General click on Manage Account.
After you click on deactivate account. Put password and complete the formalities.
Now since you have successfully deactivated your Facebook account, make sure that you don’t have that paper on which you wrote the random password that we generated in Step 9.
With this, you must have successfully deleted your Facebook account. If still, you have not been able to delete your Facebook account please Contact us.